Most remember the feeling of being stuck in a boring training. You’re thinking more about when it will be over than the content being shared with you. And, as a result, not much, if any learning was actually taking place….
Our consulting, learning, and technology solutions assist organizations in:
- Identifying the problem that learning is meant to solve — including gathering and assembling data and reporting back the findings as well as developing a high-level scope
- Developing a plan for solving the problem — including devising a learning solution based on company culture, existing materials, resources, budget and a host of other variables
- Implementing the plan — activities may include instructional design, course development training activities, and establishing methods for assessing learning activities.
- Evaluating the plan activities — including measuring program success through assessments, evaluations or other methods, as well as making changes to the process and materials based on feedback
- Project close-out – including providing agreed-upon reporting, transitioning the program into maintenance mode, and closing out the project
Employee training programs are an important part of any organization. Public or private, small business or large, employees must be trained during all phases of their relationship with your organization; and it must all be done in and engaging, efficient…
Improving cybersecurity for any type of organization requires a multifaceted approach that will be unique to each entity. However, while each business or government office’s cyber defense strategy will understandably differ, experts agree that addressing employee cybersecurity skills must be…
A good employee is hard to find. But, if you’re lucky enough to find one, keeping them can be even more difficult. Today, organizations are realizing that a corporate learning strategy which offers convenient, engaging training opportunities designed to deliver…